Today, I welcome Vance of MyLatinLife.com to Troublesome Radio.
I actually used Vance’s site as a helpful guide to planning my trip to Colombia last year, and I’m thrilled to welcome him to the show. On episode 41 of Troublesome Radio, Vance and I discuss…
- Vance’s story of quitting his job and his first “long” trip abroad (9 months, all over South America).
- His favorite cities in South America, and why.
- 1st or 2nd tier cities–which is better for the first time traveler? How much Spanish do you need to know?
- How much being a white guy in South America impacts your ability to get girls.
- Why getting the top tier girls is no easier than it is in the West.
- Finally, how to make a final escape–Vance shares some information about getting a second passport (you can read about my journey regarding that here).
The production of Troublesome Radio is brought to you by The Harem Handbook.
TROUBLESOME RADIO 041
SOUTH AMERICA & MORE
GUEST: VANCE OF MYLATINLIFE.COM
Subscribe: iTunes – RSS – PodBean – Google Play – Stitcher
If you enjoy this podcast, please leave a review for the show on iTunes—it takes 30 seconds or less.
Troublesome Radio runs every Sunday at 10am EST.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Really can’t thank those of you enough who tune in every week (or twice a week, even) and listen to Troublesome Radio. If you have feedback you’d like me to hear, please leave a comment below! I don’t bite. Usually.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
If you have time, please leave a review for Troublesome Radio on iTunes. Reviews are very much appreciated and help me grow the show to reach more people.
And, make sure you subscribe to iTunes so you get notified ASAP when I drop new episodes.
As a final note, I sometimes tease the podcasts before they’re released publicly to my email newsletter. So if you’re not on that yet…
Until next time!