I kicked off my travels in Krakow this year, where I met someone through a mutual friend who was struggling a bit. Fearless with his approaching skills, he was having problems converting those approaches to actual success when it came to girls.
While approach anxiety sucks. It’s probably the biggest hurdle to having more sex in your life. But once you conquer it, it’s still not easy.
He was going on dates but not having sex.
I’ll let him take it from here:
I met Kyle in Krakow in April after having over 45 dates throughout the year, closing just one of them. Kyle’s very practical training methodology enlightened me to a myriad of mistakes I was making that were sabotaging my efforts, the majority of which I was unaware of. Showing me the light and even sitting in on dates, Kyle provided me with actionable steps towards improving my dating technique. I can certainly attest to positive changes since April as I managed to close 2 more girls during the month of May.
Kyle is the real deal and I would not hesitate for a nanosecond to recommend him to anyone who is really struggling with making his dates fall through and needs a thought-provoking and no-nonsense helping hand.
I also peaked at his online dating profile and gave him suggestions, which resulted in more matches, numbers, and dates.
When I coach, all students get write-ups similar to this:
[thrive_text_block color=”light” headline=”FINAL STUDENT NOTES”]
Improve date game, client has been on 43+ dates this year but has had little success with closing the deal.
In addition, spend a little time on daytime and learn about screening girls properly to avoid long-
term player burnout.
I observed a total of four dates over the three days. On the first date, body language was poor, but gradually progressed towards the end of the coaching session – to the point where a girl came to his door within 45 minutes of meeting.
Significant improvement in date game, using escalation model and questions game given to him.
The date model looks like so:
Every ten minutes, you are moving “up the ladder”.
• #1: Start with her wrist or fingers; watch, bracelets or rings.
• #2: Move up to the arm, can comment that she looks buff, could she kick your ass, etc.
• #3: Leg test – press your leg against hers. If she is okay with this, you can then put your hand on her knee, leg, etc. in a few minutes.
• #4: Head area – comment on earrings or hair.
The questions game model is:
3-5 innocent questions, such as…
• Where have you traveled?
• What is your biggest dream?
• What is your biggest fear?
• What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
• Do you have any major regrets in life?
Then, transition to sexual stages:
• When did you have your first kiss?
• How old were you when you lost your virginity?
• When did you last have sex (whisper this)?
• When was the last time you masturbated?
• What is the craziest place you’ve had sex?
• What is the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done?
• How good of a kisser are you?
** It also includes nearly 3 pages of notes from individual dates (writing down exactly what went wrong, but I can’t share those publicly.
You also get detailed notes like this when I do online dating profile reviews.
Personally, I’ve always been on the fence when it comes to getting “coaching” for anything, including dating. I want to make sure anyone who hires me feels like they damn well get their money’s worth and really improves themselves. I make every effort to ensure that happens.
And frankly, there’s not been a better time to get an “introductory” look at what I offer. You can get some help with your profile and check out all of my products (which are the closest thing to getting me in person!).
Have a safe and happy 4th of July, gents!