So, I’m back Stateside about being stuck in the British Airways fiasco all weekend. They stranded nearly a million people, including myself.
No customer service, no hotels offered, nothing. My bag is still not here. Who knows when and if it will ever show up. I’m out probably $2,000 that will eventually be reimbursed, but it’ll take months.
In any case, I had originally planned to launch a new product later this week.
I’ve decided to put it on hold. After an absurdly successful Memorial Day Weekend sale, I’m going to be quite booked the next few weeks with consultations and coaching.
And…this sucks to say, but I am just not quite ready.
I ended up losing a lot more time than I wanted from the flight fiasco, and am still a bit jetlagged. Losing that time really hurt me for getting ready for the launch.
Plus, I am here visiting family and the end of the launch is actually during my sister’s graduation weekend (with all family).
Okay yes, I am full of excuses.
Point is, I’m pushing it back just a couple of weeks.
It’ll still be quite soon—but I’ll likely wait until I’m back to Europe and to my home base.