If you’re on a date with a cutie, and things are stalling, this is an easy way to get the conversation rolling again. In fact, it’s so effective for moving the seduction forward, I recommend playing it regardless of how well you two are hitting it off. The questions game gets you down to the nitty gritty – the questions you really want to know about a girl, but that would get you labeled as a weirdo if you just blurted them out. The questions game allows you to judge how down to fuck she is, or whether you’re better off blowing her off.
Usually, at some point she will give you an opening. She will say something interesting (assuming she’s not a total moron), and that’s when you jump in. You act impressed by her answer, and then say something along the following:
Ohhhh, that’s cool. Alright, time to play the questions game. Have you played before?
She’ll answer yes or no – doesn’t matter either way. Set the ground rules as follows.
Alright cutie, here are the rules:
- Rule #1 – You get one question at a time – you cannot ask a question you have already been asked. Unless we run out of questions and want to do this for fun.
- Rule #2 – You get one follow up question – meaning that if you ask what my dream car is, and I say Ferrari, you can ask me what color I’d like, for example.
- Rule #3 – You have to answer every question honestly, no skips.
Nine out of ten times she’ll fake skepticism but she’s truthfully excited to play.
The key is to start out with relatively “innocent” questions and then gradually transition into sexual questions, which will allow you to gauge more information out of her than your average POF beta male.
Examples of “innocent questions”:
- What is your ultimate goal?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you could re-do any part of your life, what would it be? And why?
These are all questions to get her talking. Eventually, after you go through a couple of these “innocent” questions, but NO MORE THAN THREE, you transition to this:
Ahhhh, I have a good one! <Dramatic pause>…when was the last time you had sex?
Just like that, you’re off to the races. Stay tuned for part two (next week) to dig even deeper into this.