[smart_track_player url=”https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/jtim5g/KT03-FBF-BeginningGame.mp3″ title=”03 FBF: Beginning Game For Noobs” image=”https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/fhni7y/kyle_trouble_podcast.png” background=”blurred_logo” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Today’s Flashback Friday episode was originally posted in April of 2018. I welcome my Scandinavian friend for a LIVE interview from my apartment in Belgrade, Serbia. We flip the script around a bit, and he interviews me about some of my thoughts about guys just starting out in the game.
- How to structure a first date
- The type of places to go
- How to meet girls if you are fearful of approaching
- How to set up the dinner date at your house
- How to smoothly bounce back from a date
- And a heck of a lot more…
Apple Podcasts / Android / Stitcher / Spotify / YouTube / RSS
If you enjoy the podcast, please leave an honest review here.