New? Start Here!
Hi, I’m Kyle. And I’m Trouble.
If you haven’t read them, here are my commandments of Trouble and what this website is all about.
Alright, enough bad puns. First off, thanks for reading. I hope you’ll find something here that will teach you something, entertain you, or just give you something to ponder.
Here’s a really, really quick rundown of my story:
- I’m 26 years old, and currently live in Eastern Europe
- Born and raised, went to college, and then worked in California
- Many of my early writings were about dating (it’s what I struggled with!)
- These days, I write a lot about online business, travel, and generally just being the best man you can
- Posts are published on this website Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10am EST. My critically acclaimed podcast is released every Sunday at 10am EST.
I started this blog in July of 2013 (as a 21 year old) to chronicle my dating journey. I had just started experiencing real success with women, and wanted to keep a log so I could keep improving. I didn’t think much of it—it was just free blog I started up. I didn’t expect anyone to actually read it.
Boy, was I wrong.
Eventually, I got noticed.
I kept writing the blog on the side, while working a full-time engineering job. I was making good money, and was on the career path that everybody expected me to be on. But I decided it wasn’t for me. I hated taking orders from someone, hated being in an office, and I wanted to be free.
At this point in my life, I was really, really good with women and had everything I could ever want in my life.
Then I took my first trip to Europe in 2014 and was blown away by how different it was. It felt like I belonged. This was in 2014, and it took the courage to work towards building a business that could sustain me. And it didn’t happen overnight.
I went back in 2015 and had similar impressions. But it wasn’t until I took a trip to Colombia in the fall of 2015 that I decided to be done with a “real job”.
I’ll never forget leaving the Miami International Airport and boarding my flight to Los Angeles. I decided then and there I was done. Two days later I called my parents and told them I’d be moving to Europe next March. Two months later I quit my job for good.
Here I am now, ready to share all of the ups, downs, and more of my journey. And to give back. To help you break the mold of society and do what you want with your life.
At 26 years old, I’ve lived quite the life.
I’ve been to parties I never thought I’d be allowed into.
I’ve been to countries that terrify people.
I’ve lived all over, and built multiple websites into an online empire.
…and generally have found happiness by breaking all the rules.
That’s the general theme of this site:
Break The Rules. Build The Life You Want.
Here are some articles along those themes that you’ll probably enjoy:
- FREEDOM: TODAY I Am Quitting My Job and Living Abroad
- BUSINESS: 33 Truths About Blogging Nobody Will Tell You (Learn From My Mistakes)
- GAME: How Having a Harem Sets You Up for Life Success
- SEX: How to Make a Good Girl Your Personal Sex Slave
- TRAVEL: How to Become a Digital Nomad in 10 Steps
I’ve written a few books, created a couple of very in-depth courses, and run a variety of different websites that all contribute to my online income.
- The Harem Handbook is my master course on how to prosper in today’s bizarre dating world. It’s available here.
- Tinder & Texting University is a program designed to master the technology aspect of dating.
- Troublesome Solutions is my cutting-edge setup to help you get started online, and includes FREE consulting with me. Learn more here.
- Finally, books: King’s Code — Cracking OkCupid — Main Bookstore
If you enjoy the content here on Trouble regarding travel, you’ll probably like some of my other sites:
I also run a small site about tequila that was my first true stepping stone into understanding how to build a small and profitable website:
Finally, I’ve also got a podcast, YouTube, and social media presence elsewhere:
- Troublesome Radio on Podbean
- This Is Trouble YouTube Channel
- @KyleTrouble [Twitter]
- @thisistrouble [Medium]
Thanks for reading and coming along for the ride.