I like Sploosh’s idea of 21 Points to Glory.
I’m copying it with my own 20. I don’t know if I’ll actually post it every day, but I will write it down for my own record. I just came up with the list now, so here’s my scorecard for 12/2/13.
- Out of bed at 6:30am. +1
- Morning workout. +1
- Cold shower. +1
- Lunch workout TO FUCKING FAILURE. +1
- Full day of clean eating. +1
- 8 or more cases taken at work. +1
- Get a couple games of ping-pong in at work. It’s a good stress-reliever at the end of the day. +1
- One blog post. +1
- One “venue” of my upcoming San Diego guide book. 0
- No jerking it. +1
- No booze. 0
- Get laid. +1
- Go on a date. +1
- Make an approach. 0
- Get a # close on OKC/Tinder. +1
- Half an hour of guitar. +1
- Half an hour of reading. Kindle. Not the Internet. 0
- Don’t check my work email at home. I don’t get paid enough to do that. +1
- Get a new Twitter follower. 0
- Lights out in bed by 11pm. 0 – it’s already 10:50 and probably not gonna happen.