Memorial Day Sale
First off, I hope 2017 is going swell for you. Memorial Day is always a good indicator of my progress for me. It’s the true start of summer.
It’s also one of my favorite days of the year, because as a huge motorsports fan, I get to watch the Monaco Grand Prix, Indianapolis 500, and the Coca-Cola 600.
But…I can take the day off and do enjoy all of those (and probably drink a few too many beers) because I’ve been working night and day to accomplish what I need to do in the prior weeks and months.
Are you accomplishing your goals, are you on track?
If not, I’ve got quite a few tools in my arsenal that will help you out.
This Memorial Day Weekend, you can take 50% off of ALL of my products.
As a member of the email list, you’ve got an extra day to take advantage (it’s not being publicly announced until Friday on the blog and social media).
Here’s the deal/what’s exactly on sale?
- MOST of my eBooks (Cracking OkCupid, Trouble in Hungary)
- ALL of my coaching options (SEO & technical consult, Skype calls, dating profile reviews)
- Tinder & Texting University (50% off ALL subscriptions)
- The Harem Handbook (50% off)
- Troublesome Solutions packages (add 1 extra screen share)
- NEW: Life’s Work Package (50% off)
The sale starts right NOW at 12:01am EST and ends Monday, May 29th at 11:59pm EST.
Here’s how it works:
Use coupon ‘MEMORIAL’ (it IS case-sensitive) at any of the following products for 50% off the normal price:
- Get the eBooks – Cracking OkCupid & Trouble in Hungary – Normally $19.97 and $17.97, now $9.98 and $4.99
- ALL of my coaching options – Normally $197 or $97, now $98.50 and $48.50
- Tinder & Texting University (50% off ALL subscriptions) – Normally $67 / $29 / $9, now $33 / $15 / $5
- The Harem Handbook (50% off) – Normally $199, now $99
- Troublesome Solutions packages – Varies, simply buy any product from that page and you will get an extra screen sharing session
- NEW: Life’s Work Package – Normally $227, now $113
I hope you’ll find something that will help you improve in areas in your life.
If you have any questions, comments, etc.: please don’t hesitate to hit ‘reply’ to this email and let me know.
Again, these offers expire on Monday, May 29th at 11:59pm PST