In episode #55 of The Dating Abroad Podcast, I dive into why logistics might not always matter.
- Why being in the very city center (especially in Europe) is not always the best option
- What to look for, if you decide to move “out”
- The city layouts in which you shouldn’t move out of the center (Belgrade, Sofia)
- The city layouts in which you can consider it (Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Prague)
- Why sacrificing a shitty apartment for a bit better logistics doesn’t even matter in terms of getting girls
If you’re not a member: Go here to join DAnet.
To listen to the show:
Join the premier international dating website for men who are tired of mediocre girls in their home countries and looking to get more out of life. You can sign up here (or below) for less than a dollar an episode, and can cancel anytime (none of that silly contract stuff).
Join DatingAbroad.net For Just $9.99/m
Access to all previous episodes and all of DatingAbroad.net. No contracts, cancel anytime.
If you’re already a member:
Go here, then download or stream the episode.