Introducing Trouble Times
A reader asked me to elaborate on whatever exactly is inside my new newsletter offering, so here it is…
“Trouble Times” is simply my absolutely best premium content in a paid format. I’m doing this because knowing exactly how much I’m going to be bringing in for it, every month, is an extremely powerful move that will allow me to do more of what I really want to do (high-quality blog posts, podcasts, helping men as much as I can, and growing Selo Oils).
If you subscribe before May 1st, you’ll get your paws on Volume I, which includes:
- Why today’s ADHD-millennial generation is completely unable to function or focus, and how you can stand out from the crowd (even profiting from them)
- Why the way your grandfather or father planned his life will flat-out NEVER work for you in 2019 (and beyond)
- The secret, and yet incredibly simple way that anyone with half a brain could easily make 2, 3, 5x or more on some very basic Crypto coins (with extremely low risk).
- The simple formula to give your business the best chance of success without having to come up with the “next big thing” (plus a real-life example of a very profitable one)
- A recent example of how I entered with a coin at $0.14 and exited at $0.44, and how I knew this investment would work out without knowing anything about the coin itself
- A breakdown of whether we’re at the “tipping point” of the dating scene, and what I think is on the horizon for men looking for solid, longer-term relationships as they get older
- The singular trait men must remove from their personality if they want to ever find success with women
As you can see, the topics are broad.
The goal is to every, single, month:
1. Break down a business model or opportunity that you can use to make your money back on the newsletter if you implement it properly; i.e. get you paid
2. Tackle one difficult concept when it comes to dating and relationships; i.e. get you laid
3. Flesh it out with more thoughts on my mind about travel, life as a full-time expat, and answering your reader questions.
The newsletter will be out on the 17th of every month, but if you subscribe by May 1st you’ll get Volume 1 on that day and Volume II on May 17th. After that, Volume III will be delivered June 17th, and so on and so forth.
Here’s the link to get in before the looming May 1st deadline: