I’ll be the first to tell you, living in Southern California means the girls are pretty and everyone is as shallow as all hell.. For proof of that, you need to look no further than this. As I’ve mentioned here and here, the amount of validation that good-looking females in society today is overwhelming. It makes every guys life harder than it needs to be. So naturally, what’s next? Planned All Girl Vegas Trips where the attention whoring, getting-guys-to-buy-you-drinks-then-shooting-them-down will reach all new levels.
Now, for a nominal fee of $60, girls get to pack the buses full and have, “the time of their life.” $60 for VIP service everywhere and to drink for free? Yeah, sounds like a sweet deal to me. From the FAQ page:
(Q) How is this trip FREE for me?
(A) It’s quite simple! The Clubs, hotels and pool parties we work with want to have good looking girls at their events and their (Editor: I’m glad these promoters can differentiate ‘their’ and ‘there’) is a WOW effect when 50 girls walk into a casino or nightclub as a group. All of our trips are paid for by Las Vegas Hotels and Management groups. The expense for this current trip including transportation, accommodations, selected meals, VIP bottle service, and drinks is being paid for by Tao Management group.
I’m sure there is a WOW effect. It wow’d me. This is the perfect example of everything that is wrong in society. Why does this business model work? Well, because when guys see fifty girls in line they think, “Hey, this will be the one place that isn’t a sausage fest, let’s go!”
Next, they proceed to drop $75 to get in the club.
Note, this doesn’t include any drinks, this just gives the PRIVILEGE to buy drinks. Next, they buy three drinks at $15/pop, which puts their total for the night up to $120. On top of that, that’s probably a low estimate of a drink tab for a high-end Vegas club. That’s double what the girls paid for the entire trip and accommodations. With a few hundred chumps in the room, it’s only a matter of time before the clubs have broke even on their initial “girl” investment and are raking in the dough.
Every guy dropping more cash on getting these girls drunk is wasting his time, too. They have “chaperones” for these trips, and I highly doubt the chaperones let them run off and sleep with boys. They have to be good little chaste girls while on their trip so as to not give the clubs funding them too much grief.
Last time I was in Vegas in March, I had the time of my life. The best part? My entire tab for the weekend at clubs was less than $50. That was for three nights of partying, and I was wasted off my ass; making out with 36-year-olds *shudder*. The strategy I employed was to find a group of good looking girls in line or on the street. I’d talk to them, flirt with them, then when we got to the front of the line, and my buddy and I had 5 girls with us, they were happy to let us in for free. Then, I’d con the girls into giving me their free drink cards (I mean, do girls pay for anything in Vegas? Really?). Guys, please stop funding all girls Vegas trips.
Just a few laughs on the application to apply to go on these trips. My comments are bolded.
- I understand the trip costs $60 & will pay it once I am accepted. (Yep, $60 for a ride to Vegas, unlimited drinks, food, and a full weekend of endless ego stroking…sounds like a deal to me.)
- I understand that I can pay for my own flight to/from Las Vegas if I don’t want to take the bus, but will notify SFiNX. (OMG but that would be five less hours to bond in the bus with their new BFFs!!!!)
- I understand that rides home from the nightclubs each night may/may not be included and usually costs $7 for a taxi. (Silly promoters. You don’t think your gorgeous girls canconvince some guy to pay for their cab? Silly.)
- I understand that the appetizers each night and at the pools are just that & not full meals. (Well, you want your girls staying slim in their bikinis right? Plus if they don’t eat they get drunk faster and spend more money (or, guys spend more money). Come on, I should be running these things…)
- I understand that EVERY girl has to apply for this trip individually, even if I put there name down as a preferred roommate. (Well of course. We wouldn’t want ugly girls going on this trip now would we?)
- I confirm that I am 21yrs or older by May 31st, 2013. (But if you have a fake and are an 8+, we welcome it anyway.)
- I agree to drink responsibly & avoid over intoxication. (Ahuh. Sure. I’m sure all 60 of them are perfect angels on these trips.)
- I am ready to have the time of my life!!! (OMG SO TOTALLY READY!!!)