Game Lessons from Donald Trump (The Woman on Your Arm Matters)
Today we’re going to take some lessons in game from Mr. Donald Trump.
The reason? I am repeatedly seeing fat, out-of-shape, loser guys with even uglier land whales on their arms showing up in my Twitter feed bashing Donald Trump.
Now, I really have tried to generally stay clear of political topics here on this blog for a number of reasons, but there are a lot of good Game lessons we can learn from the way that Donald Trump has been running his ship.
This was the tweet that spawned it all. Some dude was spouting nonsense, so we got to talking and he called me out for having the girl in my Twitter picture blurred out (for the record, it’s this girl).
You know, the Disneyland princess.
Yeah, she’s hideous all right.
So I fired back with a random picture of some girl I met on the streets in Miami with Nick.
Which of these men would you trust?
— Kyle Trouble (@TruthfulTrouble) March 9, 2016
For the record, here is another picture of the guy I had the “beef” with; in reality it was more of a harsh discussion…’til he blocked me.
While I’m obviously biased in this discussion, bear with me. From looking at the two pictures in the tweet, who would you take one look at and say…
“Hey, which one of these dudes would I go to if I needed a hand with girls or kicking ass in life, in general?”
- The guy with the emo bowl haircut, taking a mirror selfie while holding on to his precious land whale like she’s the last piece of meat he’ll ever eat, or…
- The guy with the cute, thin girl looking at him with a twinkle in her eye? (For the record, she was French.)
WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY DONALD TRUMP GAME LESSON
Which one of these two men do you take a first glance at and say, “Yeah, he’d be a good next President of the United States?”
(I realize Jeb is out, but it was too funny not to post him.)
AND FINALLY, FOR A LAUGH
DONALD TRUMP HAS A SEXY WOMAN ON HIS ARM, AND THAT MATTERS
There’s a good reason that us guys always are bragging to our friends about the girls we’re dating. Or, on the flip side, why we’re always hiding the ugly one.
It’s because it’s a measure of social success.
A guy with game is a guy who gets hot women. He’s also more likely to be more successful in his life from an overall perspective. Why? Because women are attracted to success.
So, simply by looking at the pictures of Donald Trump versus his competitors, we can reasonably state the following about The Donald:
- Donald Trump is a high status man capable of dating attractive women.
- Therefore, Donald Trump is likely successful in health, wealth, and status.
- He signals this both by the woman on his arm and by the way he dresses and carries himself. That look is THE alpha look. Compare to Bernie who looks as if he considers himself lucky to have his arm around her, or Jeb who just…well, is Jeb.
- Both men and women at least respect or envy him. It’s fair to say that despite all the hatred in this country for Trump – men want to be him, and women want to be with him.
How many men wouldn’t trade places with Donald Trump in a heartbeat? Billionaire business owner, married to a Eastern European stunner 25 years his junior, with a bunch of kids who (appear to) have their head on straight.
On the contrary, we can say this about Bernie:
- He dates unattractive women, and as a rich man this means he is very much dating “downwards”.
- He’s not rich. Look at his clothes. While it’s fair to say this is a more candid shot without the glam, he doesn’t dress as sharp as Trump does on a normal basis.
- Also, how has he been in the Senate for a decade and his net worth isn’t even $500k?!
- He’s a chump, as I said – look how he’s REACHING for his ugly land whale.
As for Jeb…
- Ugly and out of shape himself.
- Ugly as sin wife.
- Where’s JebBush.com redirecting to these days?
- Are those reindeers on his tie?
THE LESSON IS OBVIOUS
Men want to be Trump.
Who doesn’t want a hot woman on his arm?
Women want to be with Trump.
Who doesn’t want to be with a billionaire alpha male?
The choice is clear.
Do you want to be a chump, or a Trump?
Don’t be a chump – the clock’s ticking on Trouble In Hungary – special price available for about twelve more hours.