Shows Notes: Cost of Living in Los Angeles
- $2,000/month for rent to live alone in a nice area; bare minimum you can probably spend is $1,500.
- Traffic blows everywhere and will greatly impact your cost of living. $400 more for rent, or drive 4 hours a day? Pick your poison.
- Figure another $1,000 a month to go out and do stuff socially.
- Dates are ~$30 minimum unless you always can get in during happy hour.
- Dinners out are going to run close to $20 a person.
- There’s a reason I’m leaving.
Masculine Profiles and I are releasing a special Online Dating Valentine’s Day package: click here to check it out.
Get The Harem Handbook here.
If you liked this post, you'll also like...