My post yesterday, The Fear Of Regret Is Worst Of All, was my 100th post on this blog. To be honest, I think it was also one of my best. I published my first post on July 7th of this year, so it’s been almost exactly four months since I kicked this blog off.
Here’s what I’ve accomplished in the four months:
- My own Friday column at Return Of Kings. I’ve now written six articles there.
- Several articles published at Viva La Manosphere
- Over 100 blog followers on WordPress
- Over 100 Twitter followers
- 402 comments on my blog
- A record day of 691 views back in September
- Views from 75 different countries
- Over 10,000 views
Here are my personal five favorites posts so far, in no particular order:
- How Liberal Arts Hurts Our Economy
- Dear Mom
- Oops…Oneitis Relapse
- Letter From My 30 Year Old Self
- The Fear Of Regret Is Worst Of All
With that being said, I know this sounds cliche, but thank you so much to everyone who reads, comments, and supports my self improvement, writing, and this little community we have. I’d be lost without it all. I am thankful for the people that have taken the time to write their own stories, and I hope to meet more of you in person and have a drink to our success.
Until then, here’s to many hundreds more.