That fire burnin’ inside your entrepreneurinloins
Before I became a reasonably famous, always modest, professional niche site extraordinaire, and everything else you want to bestow upon Yours Troubly…
I was a computer engineer – and a well paid one, at that! I was young, had a ton of money, a sweet car and apartment, and…
I absolutely hated my life.
Do you know what my day used to look like when I was a computer engineer? Well, it was actually just one block from the beach in Santa Monica, California. I was fortunate enough to make good money, and walk to work.
Life could have been a HELL of a lot worse…
After working there for two months, I realized I didn’t need to do much of anything. I ended up lasting about one year and three months, in total.
Want to know how pathetic my day was before I quit?
Well, here you go…
- 9:00 am: I’m supposed to be at work, but this was the time I was just leaving my house.
- 9:30 am: Walk into work.
- 10:45 am: Go to the private roof with my friend and drink coffee for 45 minutes.
- 11:30 am: Grudgingly go back to work.
- 12:30 pm: Take my lunch and head to the gym…for an hour and a half. Sometimes I stopped at Chiptotle, too.
- 2:00 pm: Get back to my desk…be bored…
- 2:30 pm: Go back to the roof with my friend…AGAIN, for 45 minutes.
- 3:15 pm: Back to the desk. Anything happen? Nope.
- 3:30 pm: Go to my car (underground parking). Take a nap.
- 4:00 pm: The time my boss would leave. I’d make sure to be at my desk in case he stopped by on the way out.
- 4:15 pm: The boss is gone?! Time to leave!
It might sound okay on paper, but…
I was miserable.
I love telling this story, and I wish I’d had time to discuss it in the webinar yesterday. But, I look back now, and I just can’t help but chuckle at the absurdity of it. Looking back now though, it’s easy to see that I had that fire burning in me.
I needed to branch out for myself.
If I hadn’t tried, I would have gone to the grave with a ton of regrets.
Instead, look where it’s taken me.
I live where I want, now co-own an olive oil company, and generally can do whatever I please.
I’m not watching over my shoulder for a boss so I can Alt+Tab out of YouTube.
Here’s the point:
If you have this feeling of boredom, you’re unfulfilled, or maybe just sheer FRUSTRATION when it comes to your job…you probably have “it”. “It” being that desire that ultimately makes people successful in becoming entrepreneurs. And naturally, if you don’t have it — if you’re truly happy with your job and 9-5 life — then honestly, that’s okay too. Different strokes, different folks.
But, if you’re bored at your job…
You WILL regret it if you don’t take that chance.
Speaking of regret:
Considering the amount of stuff that’s stuffed into the hallowed walls of Pro Niche Site for Fall 2018, you might have another “regret check” to add to your list.
Here’s what’s inside:
- Pro Niche Site Course
- List of my sites Interviews
- Outsourcing and Sales Page
- Weekly Email Coaching
- 1 Bottle of Selo Olive Oil
- Pro Niche Site Course + Everything in Tier 1
- 6 months of unlimited FB group coaching
- 3 screen share consultations with me
- 2 Bottles of Selo Olive Oil
- Pro Niche Site Course + Everything in Tier 1 & 2
- 5 screen share consultations with me
- Starter Site Package
- Niche already picked out (hardest part=done)
- 5-12 domain ideas ready for you
- 1000+ keywords
- First 10 post ideas
- My team will write 5 posts for you
- 3 Bottles of Selo Olive Oil (entire case)
All of this is GONE come midnight on Sunday, November 18th.
See you inside…