American Dating vs Eastern European Dating – Listen to Me on the SwankLife Show
I recently made an appearance on the SwankLife Show to talk about Eastern European dating and a hell of a lot more. Thanks to the team over there for having me on.
You can click the Play or Download buttons below to get access to the show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Key Takeaways + Show Notes:
[1:05] Kyle’s specialty in the role of dating and relationships [6:03] What’s different about dating overseas [9:16] If the dating scene is bad for men, does that mean it’s good for women? [13:13] Women testing men to filter them [15:28] How to act like the high value man [20:15] What a first date abroad looks like, and if it varies country to country [24:03] The further East you go in the world the more traditional it gets
ALSO: I’ve also put together an info-graphic detailing 10 spots that are ideal locations for older cats.Download The Infographic [FREE]
Relevant reading about some of the countries we discussed:
- How to Meet, Seduce, and Bang Polish Women: The Blueprint
- 3 Things I’ve Learned From Dating A Ukrainian Girl For One Year
- The Ultimate Guide to Ukrainian Women
- The Secret To Success With Hungarian Girls
- Who Else Wants to Meet Russian Girls?
- Serbian Women Are Beautiful, but Are They Easy…?
- The Secrets of Eastern European Women
- The #1 Rule of Ukrainian First Dates
Random Thoughts + Notes
First off, you can see all the shows of the SwankLife Show by clicking here.
And really—there’s not much you can do to fix the current dating situation in the West. You can only worry about YOURSELF.
There’s no sense in fretting over the situation if it’s out of your control. Generally speaking, you can either…
- Improve your value so that the Western dating market becomes more profitable for you (although it doesn’t change the “quality” problem)
- Move—but you can’t move and still not improve! That’s what many people get wrong.
Anyways, take a listen to the show and leave a comment below letting me know what you think.
Download The Infographic [FREE]