7 Takeaways About Business from Mad Men
So, needless to say – MASSIVE, MASSIVE spoiler alert. If you haven’t seen Mad Men or are currently watching it, don’t listen to this as I’m giving everything away.
A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about 3 lessons in Game I took away from Don Draper in Mad Men. Click here to read it.
This time, I’m back with the business lessons that I promised before. In this 40-minute solo episode, you’ll learn…
- How to manage a harem – I briefly discuss all of the Game points that I mentioned in the post, and reveal some of my inner secrets that are also in The Harem Handbook.
- (Also relevant: Why Women Are Okay Being In A Harem)
- Why, if a girl loves you, you can get away with murder.
- Knowing your audience – how to tell who your business targets should be for maximum results, best conversions, and more.
- Why you shouldn’t go into business with friends – I share some of my stories and discuss the lessons I learned the hard way.
- How to delegate + outsource – a tricky subject to tackle. I explain when and why you SHOULD delegate…and more importantly, when you SHOULDN’T.
- Why art only goes so far – if you want a BUSINESS…treat it like so.
And much, much more…
Make sure to download + share the episode, and let me know what you think!
PS: Speaking of making $$$ – Pro Niche Site is a free workshop that teaches you how to make $100 online for the first time. Click here to sign up for the FREE videos.