“Difficult” Projects Are Surprisingly Simple
In episode #80 of Troublesome Radio, I discuss (and celebrate) building my new membership site!
It’ll be launched on June 1st.
That’s actually one year since I released my first ever course, The Harem Handbook.
But, you won’t want to miss this episode – because it really gives some insight into how simple the process can be. However, you have to think clearly and logically about whether or not there is a market for your course or product.
No need to be scared about payment gateways/SSL/logins/etc.
I tell you why, and more.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How to figure out if there is even a market for your product, and why you CANNOT create a market for a product if there is no demand. Trust me, I learned this the hard way.
- How to build a membership site for fun and profit, using this post as a baseline
- What the deal is with blogging
- The difference between shared hosting, WordPress, and VPS hosting – and what you really need
- My best recommendations for themes, other than what I already offer with Troublesome Solutions
- And much, much more.
Make sure you subscribe to the podcast:
Got a comment, feedback, or maybe even want to be on the show? Don’t be shy. Send me an email at email@example.com with your input. I’d love to hear from you. In any case, hope you enjoy this episode – and hope it inspires you to start your own venture.
Whatever it may be.
PS: In the near future, I may be coming out with some really rad video podcasts showing this kind of work being done. Interested? Let me know!
PS: If you’re sick and tired of not getting the girls you want in life, you must master “dating technology”. It’s the only way to arm yourself with the tools to find success over the long term. For less than $9/month, you can have insights into all of my texts over the years with girls. When’s the last time you wasted $9 on something and got nothing from it? This is worth it.
PSS: I’m having a Memorial Day Weekend sale from Friday to Monday. Click here to get on my email list (and get a free online business guide), where you’ll get EXCLUSIVE first access to 50% off all my products.