Pick Up Mexican Women: A Gringo’s Guide

(This post about Mexican women comes courtesy of my pal El Conquistador).

Guys approach and message me all the time saying that they’re tired of banging Tinder skanks in Latin America and want to find a good girl. A Latin girlfriend. The “one”.

Latin wife sounds great in theory. They’re beautiful and have the best motherly instincts out of all the women I’ve met on my travels.

Finding a wife in Latin America should be easy too — a lot of them want to marry a guy from the US or Europe.

But finding a marriage-worthy one is difficult. Latin women are like extreme weather: volatile, unreliable and difficult to trust.

If you are man enough to take on the challenge, where in Latin America should you start your search?

Exploring the Americas

I’ve visited almost every country in Latin America (barring Paraguay). Here is my opinion on the relative wife-merits of Latin women from various countries:

• Venezuela, The Dominican Republic , Cuba: all about the $. Hot as hell to look at but extreme gold diggers
  • Argentina : Pain in the ass. Go to Italy if you want to put up with women like that
  • Chile : Too Westernized and plain-looking
  • Paraguay: Who knows?
  • Ecuador & Bolivia: Bad genes
  • Colombia : Sexy and untrustworthy to equal degrees
  • Peru : A few rich girls with Spanish blood living in Lima (Miraflores or SanIsidrio) are worth a roll of the dice.
  • Central America: Potential but too hit-or-miss

That leaves either Brazil or Mexico. Brazil is a great choice  but most men should start their search for a girlfriend in the land of Pulque and beans.

Side note : I’m talking about Mexican women in Mexico, not those in the US. That’s a whole different ball game.

Mexican girls (those outside of DF) are less likely to cheat, are family oriented, and are the most career-minded and hard-working women in Latin America.

I know what you’re thinking: “Most hard-working in Latin America? That’s not difficult!”

Well, for me it’s a dealmaker. And the more I think about settling down in Mexico, the better it seems. The economy is growing. I could live like a king on $ 3,000 per month, enjoying great weather and lounging in my villa while my wife Alejandra Espinoza runs after the two little El Conquistadors.

Also it’s close enough to the US that I can go shopping in San Antonio for Martin Luther King weekend.

Back to Reality Regarding Mexican Women

Now that you’re sold on Mexican women, I’m going to tell you:

1. Where in the country you’ll find the best Mexican women
  2. What do you do when you get there?

Sound good?

It’s okay.

First here are a few places in Mexico NOT TO GO:

• Cancun & Puerto  Vallarta : It would take a whole blog post for me to explain why I hate those places
  • Northern border towns : drug cartels severing the heads of politicians and police chiefs willhinder your seduction efforts. Although you will see some great looking girls in Chihuahua and Nuevo Leon
  • The South : girls are too Mayan-looking

That leaves central Mexico. Specifically, the Big 3.

If you are new to Mexico and your Spanish is intermediate or less, I advise visiting the 3 biggest cities in the country. From least recommended to most:

1. Guadalajara : The Medellin of Mexico. Dozens of Mexican men have told me that the most beautiful women in Mexico come from the state of Jalisco. I went to see for myself and I think that’s bullshit.
  2. Monterrey : Good news, it’s a lot safer than it was. Girls from Monterrey are some of the friendliest girls in Mexico. There is a fear of foreigners and Catholics guilt in most of Mexico but Monterrey is an exception.
  3. DF (Mexico City) : The New York of Latin America. Hook-up culture is normal here. Go out in the Condesa area and you’ll see what I mean.

Mexico City is where you can overcome the No. 1 biggest clockblock in all of Mexico. I guarantee this obstacle will blue-ball you more than anything else.

It is not protective friends, “strawberry” bitch shields or Montezuma’s revenge.

Want to know?

The biggest obstacle to sleeping with hot Mexican women is the fact that most of the girls you want to live with either their parents or with host families.

But DF is the only Mexican city where you will find lots of girls who live with roommates. This means they can stay over at yours, come back after midnight, whatever.

If your future Mexican girlfriend does not live in Mexico City, you’ll have to separate her from her friends and family; difficult but not impossible with some creative game.

OKAY. Now you know where to go What do you do when you get there?

Game 2.0

Want to know the No.1 mistake gringos make when they try to get laid with lots of Mexican women?

Answer : Not being social enough.

Most guys I’ve met on the gringo trial in Latin America spend their time either prowling the malls alone like sharks and do not open their mouths until they see the hot girl by herself.

Or they are stuck in their AirBNB lodging getting jacked thumbs by swiping on Tinder all day or messaging on Latin American Cupid.

These sites can bring you lots of leads but it’s the dose makes the poison. You will not make friends on Tinder or Latin or Mexican Cupid.

“Why the fuck do I want to make friends El Conquistador? I just want to slide into some Mexican pussy until I’m balls deep.”

I hear ya.

But I’m selling you what you want and giving you what you need here. You have to be the “outgoing gringo” that talks to everybody.

Not only that, you need to penetrate the social circles and parties where most of the hooking-up happens in Mexico. Teaching English and playing sports were my way in while I lived in there. Take an inventory of your skills and interests, and leverage them to make some local friends.

Once you’ve got those local contacts, tell them you’re looking for pretty Mexican women. It works.

Cockblocked by The Whole Country

Outside of the liberal capital city, Mexico remains a very catholic country. Most Mexican women still meet partners through their family, school friends and extended family.

This is not a bad thing. If you can turn this around and use it to your advantage, you’ll hook up with impossible-to-get women.

Like Alejandra Espinoza.

But she’s mine. I know she’s married but she just does not understand what a sweet guy I am.

Happy hunting.

A hug,

– The Conqueror

PS: Make sure to brush up on your Spanish and pipeline some girls on Mexican Cupid before you go.

• April 27, 2017
  • D says:

“Mexico City is where you can overcome the No. 1 biggest cookbook in all of Mexico.”

Did “cockblock” autocorrect to “cookbook”? ha ha!

• JJ says:

So this is in article about how to “find a wife” from someone who is not married?

* sigh *

• […] have the genuine beauty that (some) paid models have. Nor do they have the personality and charm of foreign girls. So even then, you must consider the fact that many of these girls certainly don’t look […]

• Max says:

I agree Mexican women are awesome. And the biggest problem a western guy will face is not being aggressive enough (in terms of approach lots of women and make lots of conversation). The second biggest problem is going for the date too early. These are traditional women, they are around a lot of traditional men. You need to build a level of comfort and attraction with them if you expect to get them back out on a date. Simply talking a couple of minutes and asking for their # will result in lots of flakes–she is around a lot of traditional masculine guys and is getting hit on constantly.

My question: How good is Mexican cupid? I tried pipelining before visiting there last month on a number of other sites and got almost nothing. Will try the cupid next time but really, it seems Mexican girls shun online for real life approaches. Then again, maybe it’s a good way to find the ones who are searching for a gringo boyfriend…

• Kyle Trouble says:

It’s excellent.

• Mike K. says:

Last time I was in MX was 2010 and internet access was fairly primitive back then. Not many folks had it in their homes and internet cafes were all over the place and the computers there were VERY slow. Probably why your pipelining didn’t work. It’s totally unnecessary anyway. Just go down there and find a nice spot to sit and girlwatch and make eye contact or wave to any chica you fancy that walks by. Eventually one will give you a signal or she may just come over and start a conversation.

• […] have the genuine beauty that (some) paid models have. Nor do they have the personality and charm of foreign girls. So even then, you must consider the fact that many of these girls certainly don’t look as […]

• Rick says:

I wanna go to South America so bad now….

• […] El Conquistador does post here from time-to-time. His latest post is about Mexican women. […]

• Chris says:

Don’t forget michoacan lots of beauties in Morelia

• Daniel says:

Oye, en México hay mujeres muy guapas y conservadoras. En Brasil, Venezuela y Colombia también hay mujeres guapas, pero en su mayoría tienen cirugias plasticas, por lo tanto su belleza es mas falsa, contrario a México. No entiendo que tiene que ver guadalajara con medellin!!, las mujeres de medellin son mucho mejores. Pero te voy a decir en que parte de Mexico puedes encontrar mujeres muy guapas, orientadas a la familia, conservadoras, tradicionales, amables, simpáticas; pues obviamente en el Norte de México jaja, las mujeres tienden a ser mas conservadoras, supongo que es debido a que ahí se vive mas el machismo que en cualquier otra parte del país; los hombres norteños son muy machos y odian a los gays. Ciudad de Mexico, Guadalajara, puerto vallarta, no son conservadoras, independientemente de que tengan muchas iglesias, eso quedo en el pasado; y esas son las ciudades mas liberales del país y tienen muchos gays y feministas, de verdad, es algo que a mi como mexicano me sorprendió. Realmente te recomiendo el norte de Mexico ya que ahi estan las mujeres mas guapas del país, eso opinamos la mayoría de aca. Espero y no borres mis comentarios Kyle aunque estén escritos en español, saludos desde Mexico

• Kyle Trouble says:

“Brazil, Venezuela y Colombia”

Have you been all those places, Daniel?

• Daniel says:

Si, tu no?? Bueno, creo que exagere al decir que todas tenian cirugias, pero es muy sabido que gran cantidad de mujeres de esos paises se hacen cirugias en la cara, de senos, gluteos, liposupcion, y por lo tanto su belleza es falsa, no como las rusas que son hermosas sin cirugias. Medellin ciudad famosa por tener mujeres que se hacen muchas cirugias y curiosamente tambien tiene fama de tener mujeres muy guapas, que curioso no? lo mismo para brasil y venezuela, pero ahora con el problema que esta viendo en venezuela muchas mujeres de ahi se vienen para mexico y son en su mayoria mujeres feas o que pasan desapercibidas. Para mi gusto estan mas bonitas en Argentina y en el norte de Mexico ya que tienen una belleza mas natural, dejando a un lado que las argentinas son creidas y feministas

• Mike K. says:

I have toured Mexico from end to end and I found that young Mexican girls (15-20 yrs. old) would just come up to me in pairs and little packs of 3-5 and start talking to me when I was just sitting around, and I was 40 years old at the time. No game necessary. There was one teen cutie in Chihuahua that told me “I want to be prostitute for you”. She looked like just a regular girl, not a pro at all. Best locations in any city were next to the ocean, either the beach or the malecon, or just hanging out in the town square. I was visiting the ancient ruins at El Tajin and even got hit up there. I never actual had sex but these chicks just wouldn’t leave me alone. There were so many I’m sure I could have banged at least one or two if I had pressed the issue. I agree, Yucatan, Quintana Roo and Campeche girls are just too indigineous looking to be considered “hot”. Larger towns in rural areas were the most fruitful. As the author has mentioned, families are close-knit and overnighters are probably impossible, but a spontaneous fuck behind a pyramid or in a parkade would be fairly easy to engineer. In Mexico City, I saw people making out all over the place, all day long. Nice change from Canada where nobody kisses in public ever.

• Kyle Trouble says:

Thanks for the comment. This is great info.

I did a podcast on this recently, you might enjoy: https://datingabroad.net/episode027/

• Mike K. says:

Thanks for the podcast link. His experience pretty much mirrored my experience of Mexico. Tulum is the next town down the coast from Playa del Carmen and it has a nude beach. There is another little town on Mexico’s Pacific Coast called Zipolite that has a nude beach too. You can see some nice European and US tourist tits at either one. Buy the Lonely Planet guide to Mexico. It is full of excellent recommendations as to hotels etc.

• Dan says:

Totally agree. I’ve seen gringos spending hundreds of dollars in tickets to South American countries when there’s gorgeous woman in Mexico. I met this Mexican girl with tanned skin, hazel eyes, brown hair and the body…. just perfect. Also she’s very friendly and cool, loyal. We’ve been together for 2 years and I want to marry her.

• Kyle Trouble says:

It is a hell of a lot cheaper and easier to get to than the rest of South America.

But it’s also worth it. Colombian girls are a step above.