Emma Watson’s Boobs

I recently took a break from my usual nomadic type of posts and wrote an article about Emma Watson’s boobs. Yeah, I’m kinda serious.

It’s not really in the scope of what I’m talking about these days on This Is Trouble, so I’ll just link to it and tell you to go check it out if you’re interested.

With that being said—writing an article like that is tough for me sometimes. It’s far easier to write a sales letter, a how-to post, or just some general thoughts about travel. I wouldn’t call this article about Emma Watson “journalism” but I did feel the need to double and triple check some facts and statements mentioned in it.

Do I like it?

Ehh.

That’s what I’ll say. Definitely not as much as I like the things I usually write. At the same time, it’s nice to have a change of pace once in a while. I write a lot these days, so any deviation from the norm sometimes is good.

It is important to note though—if you want to write for “fun”—much like I would consider the Emma Watson article, you must realize and accept that it’s not a “money-making endeavor”.

Anyways, click here to check out the article itself and feel free to let me know what you think in the comments below.

==> Go read about Emma’s titties.

If you want to learn about how to deal with all of this modern-day dating bullshit, but still come out on top…well, this is how you do it.

• Ash says:

Your article was well written.

Women can take sexy photos and still be a feminist. Wherever there is a woman making up her mind about something and taking a choice into her own hands, that’s what I call feminism.

But I think she has to understand that no matter what she wears, someone is going to find her sexy, and they will take the opportunity to look at her as long as she’s willingly posing for photos, especially when they are more sexual in nature, and that is also understandable.

A woman could wear a trash bag and some guy would still be thinking about what’s under that trash bag. I don’t think that’s something I find particularly honorable about a man, but I understand that it’s a part of their nature. I have a “Look but don’t touch” policy. If I posed sexy in a photo, I understand that men will look and say things about it. I’ve learned to stop caring what men are saying. But that’s all they are going to be doing, is talking.

Now if a man ever went us and touched Emma without her consent, I’m all for her opening a can of whoop ass on the dude. That’s where the line is drawn.

• Jack B. says:

– I see what you’re saying here but the problem is that Feminism as a whole cannot decide if a woman objectifying herself is “brave and bold,” or if it’s playing into the patriarchy’s hands. What’s funny here is that Emma went before the U.N. and talked about how she was sexualized by the media. Yet here she is… sexualizing herself. Is it her choice? Yeah… it just makes her and her friends look silly for saying crap like that – Hence you get the original tweet which started this whole thing.

– The social ownership is what comes from being in the limelight. People treat you like public domain. Is it right? No. But that’s life at the moment.

– Exactly… some dude. You can find that dishonorable about “some dude.” If most guys see a woman wearing a trash bag, they’ll look the other way. lol.

– You’re preaching to the choir on the comments about personal space.

• Kyle Trouble says:

Dude, it always amazes me how stupid celebrities are.

They get paid millions and millions to be in the spotlight, then bitch when they are.

Can’t have it both ways.

• Kyle Trouble says:

Thank you! I actually struggled with that one, took me several hours. Different kind of writing, like I mentioned.

You make a good argument.

“I think what Emma and a lot of other young, modern feminists are upset about is the social ownership over their own bodies. They want to never feel like they don’t own their own bodies or their sexuality. That is completely understandable.”

I think this is the case for any and all woman. You don’t want to feel…violated? Not sure if that’s the right word.

What’s always lost is the fact that we’re basically all animals. It’s only been what, 50 years that life expectancy has skyrocketed? It used to be that all our species cared about was survival. Now, it’s selfies.

You don’t undo the biology behind us in 50 years after it’s been programmed for thousands.

• Ash says:

“I see what you’re saying here but the problem is that Feminism as a whole cannot decide if a woman objectifying herself is “brave and bold,” or if it’s playing into the patriarchy’s hands.”

Yep, and this is where feminism divides itself. I started thinking about this a lot when I used to do beauty/scholarship pageants and then a few years later I did some modeling. I would hear comments occasionally how I could do those things because it was degrading to women. I came to the conclusion that what degrades women is the limitations that are put forth on to women’s freedom of choice. I didn’t feel like I was playing into the patriarchy, nor did I feel bold and brave. At the time, I was only doing what I wanted to do and didn’t want to have to worry about what feminists thought was ok or what uptight religious evangelicals thought was ok, and I felt the heat from both of those sides. It’s all just ridiculous.

• Jack B. says:

I can’t argue with ya’ there.

• Kyle Trouble says:

The brainwashing begins even younger now, is the problem.

• Jack B. says:

It’s incredibly infuriating to hear this stuff from someone who has been conditioned by herself and her surroundings to a certain lifestyle that is the norm for her.

Granted, she has said that she knew it wasn’t a normal life but I think that’s irrelevent given how much time one spends in said lifestyle. Many things that are not normal for other people are the normal for others. The principle applies to almost every life, I’d imagine.

In your article on Return of Kings, you said you felt sorry for her. I do too. Even though this is normal for her, more and more people disagree with her. She’s digging herself a hole within her mind that I think is too late for her to climb out of. She says that many men don’t want to jump on board with Feminism because each man has a “man box” and how they are afraid to see outside of it because they don’t want to seen in a non-masculine way. While I don’t think it’s downright insulting, I do think stuff like that is patronizing and so far away from why men don’t want to indentify with it.

It couldn’t possibly be the false statistics that are shoved in our faces, the portrayal of men in the media compared to females, or how many innocent dudes have been ruined by this crap. Plus so much more. No, it’s that men are afraid to leave their man box. Yeah…. right, Emma. You caught me. lol

The more these gal’s say this stuff, the less likely men will come running to help with a real wolf comes howling.

• Kyle Trouble says:

That’s just it…all the statistics out there are just meant to scare. When a real rape victim is actually raped she won’t be taken seriously. If police are taking cases, and only 1 in 10 rape stories turns out to be true…they’re not going to believe the real one when they cry wolf. Just like you said.

I do think Emma is at the extreme end of it. Add in the fact she was a child star, and that she’s just not that bright…it’s a disaster for her.

• Ernest says:

I have found Emma Watson attractive. But, I don’t like this picture of her. Her hairstyle looks like crap. I have seen better boobs from other women (e.g. Pamela Anderson and even some foreign women). Plus, I don’t like Emma’s feminist attitude either.

I think that I am no longer interested in Emma Watson.

There are other women who are prettier and have no shame or attitude toward those who like their boobs/other body parts.