TROUBLESOME RADIO 067
In episode 67 of Troublesome Radio, I’m pleased to welcome Graham Seibert to the show. Graham is a 74 year old guy living in Ukraine married to a girl 37 years his junior. He left his entire live in America behind, and has found much more happiness abroad.
See for yourself:
Much like myself.
I learned a lot from him on this show, and hope you do, too!
Here’s some other Ukraine content you’ll probably enjoy:
- Intro: Who are you; explain where you currently live in Kiev
- Previous wives: Discuss your first two marriages, culture differences with Asian culture
- Current situation: How’d you get to Ukraine and meet your wife? Is she okay with the age gap (not sure how old she is); and what did her family think? Do you have any regrets?
- Courtship: What’s the Ukrainian dating culture like? I’ll be chiming in here as well. Talk about the courtship process, the language situation, and other things you’ve done to immerse yourself.
- Deeper: Do you have concerns over the fact that you may not always be there for your son with her?