TROUBLESOME RADIO 059
Thailand vs Philippines–With 199Flags.com
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE PODCAST TRANSCRIPT BY
In episode 59 of Troublesome Radio, I welcome the man behind 199 Flags. We talked about his crazy, hedonistic travels around the world, and give the ultimate breakdown regarding Thailand vs Philippines.
While I haven’t been to Asia yet, it’s definitely on the radar for the future. I guarantee it’ll be on yours too once you hear this podcast.
199 has spent considerable time throughout the world. He lived in Hawaii, then headed off to the Dominican Republic, Philippines, Thailand, Colombia, Vietnam, and Indonesia. Make sure you check out the interview I did with my friends yesterday regarding Vietnamese girls.
We also discuss general sex addiction, live abroad, and whether either of us will ever return to America on a full time basis (hint: one of us says yes).
Enjoy Troublesome Radio 059 and make sure you hit those share buttons.
It should be noted that the transcript is an auto-generator and not entirely 100% accurate. But if you’d like to just browse the notes at work, etc.—it’s perfect for that.
Thailand vs Philippines Outline
- INTRO: Past travels and experiences
- PHILIPPINES vs. THAILAND—Discuss following points:
- Girls—we cover everything. Which one is easier? Are the ladyboys in Thailand a real thing? What kind of numbers do he get as far as Tinder matches? Dates everyday?
- Meet Filipinas on this site.
- And Thai girls here.
- A lot of guys struggle with which one of these to choose–some basic, “at first glance” info for gentleman
- Discuss cities visited in both countries, and the quality of life in those specific cities
- Compare prices of the two countries
- Tourism—which one has better, cooler things to do?
- DIGITAL NOMADISM:
- Moving abroad and the possibilities
- Current work/making money online
- What’s the future plans? Will he ever return to the US?