TROUBLESOME RADIO 018
EVERYTHING ABOUT FATHERHOOD
SPECIAL GUEST: Mark Braivo of Vigor & Spirit
In episode 018 of Troublesome Radio, Mark and I discuss…
- His divorce story – no holds barred.
- Can marriages be saved? Mark chimes in on his perspective regarding nuclear families.
- Monogamy vs. non-monogamy in regards to marriage and relationships.
- How he’s recovered over the five year process.
- Red flags to heed when you’re dating crazy girls.
- How he deals with the societal pressures of raising kids (i.e. daughter encouraged to be a slut, sons encouraged to be pussies).
- Mark also recently posted a 3-part series on my friend Christian McQueen’s blog – it’s an excellent read.
Mark blogs at Vigor & Spirit (his recent site redesign done by yours truly!) and you can find him on Twitter @MBraivo.
Relevant Reading: What The Fuck Is The Point Of Being A Man?