Weekly Recap & Bachelor Travels Update
I’ve decided it would be a far more effective use of my time to simply link over to Bachelor Travels on a weekly basis, for those of you interested in learning how to travel for free with miles and points.
A quick summary of posts from This Is Trouble is below, too.
Bachelor Travels Recap
This week I wrote about getting my $250 airfare credit with my Citi Prestige card (click here to read it).
I have to fly from Sacramento to Los Angeles, and so I bought a one way ticket on Delta for $80.10. The transaction completed on January 12th, and on January 15th (the day my statement closes), my Citi Prestige credit for 2016 posted.
Now, I still have $160 in credit, so I’ll get the remaining Citi Prestige card credit on future flights I book. If I had purchased a flight for $300, this credit simply would have posted as $250, and reimbursed my Citi Prestige card credit in one swoop.
It’s that simple! Just like that I have (part of) my Citi Prestige card credit.
If you’re interested in getting a Citi Prestige card and want to support Bachelor Travels, shoot me an email and I’ll be happy to send you a referral link.
This Is Trouble Recap
The big news obviously is that you’ve got roughly another 20 hours to get the ultimate online dating package for $37 (over $125 in value). After today the price is going up.
- On Sunday, I posted a YouTube video of the 4 guitar chords you need to get laid.
- On Monday, I posted a field report about an actress I dated in Los Angeles.
- On Tuesday, I discussed being humiliated by my first girlfriend.
- On Wednesday, I unveiled my niche site, Types of Tequila.
- On Thursday, I talked about my girlfriend who recently found my blog. (Look for our podcast which drops this upcoming Monday).
- Finally, yesterday I analyzed some of the comments from my recent post at Matt Forney’s blog.
Lots of good stuff coming this week too. Stay tuned!