How To Travel For Free: Troublesome Radio EP#6
EP#6: How To Travel For Free
In this episode, I discuss how I’ve been accumulating miles and hotel points to fly and travel for free. While it won’t be for everyone, I’d really like feedback on this. Let me know if you guys want this to be something that becomes a regular (even weekly) topic I write about. I’m more than willing to. I hope you enjoy the podcast!
Troublesome Radio EP#6: How To Travel For Free Notes:
- I hope you liked my Christmas song jam. Ha!
- Recap of all my travels, see this post.
- My other (still very much in progress) site on how to travel for free.
- That is a 787 in the blog featured image.
- In a nutshell, for free travel: open credit cards, meet minimum spend, collect fat sign up bonuses = how to travel for free.
- Credit impact? Believe it or not, no. Mine went from 777 to 767 in a year after opening EIGHT cards.
- Some resources I like on these topics:
- And much, much more!
To see past episodes, click here.