Update on 2013 Goals & 2014 Goal Setting
I wrote this list of goals when describing my journey back in September. Here’s how they turned out:
- Continue writing this blog. I have already been featured on some big sites and am starting to average close to 100 hits a day. UPDATE: done. I’ve got my own fucking column now.
$7,000$3,500. Done. It’s going to…#6, as planned.
- Finish a technology eBook I’m working on. Not done…changed courses and am writing a San Diego dating guide instead.
- Find a candidate for an open long term relationship, and lay the groundwork for that. Done…kinda.
- Bang 9 new girls. (
9 8 7 6 54 to go) <– probably not gonna happen. I’ve averaged 2 notches/month this year. Apparently I thought I could nail down 9 more in less than 3 months. I will try though. Not done…
- Figure out London/living situations for the near future. I’m taking a trip to Poland, Czech, Switzerland, and NYC in 2014.
- My night game and online game are both sharp. I need better day game skills. I may have to move to make it happen, so this goes hand in hand with #6. Done. I’ve had some success with daygame, direct and indirect. Need to continue sharpening it though.
Nobody sticks to their January 1st goals. Mine start now.
- <10% body fat. Full six pack. I’m close but just need to buckle down for a month.
- Take a weekly picture of my progress.
- 50 pull-ups in a single set. I’m at 30 now.
- 10 pull-ups with 2×45 lb plates hanging from my waist.
- Figure out how to juice and do it.
- Get my mountain bike out once a week.
- Play basketball twice a week.
- eBook #1 released and on sale by March 1st. Second one by September 1st.
- Get promoted/figure out my job situation.
- A “viral” post at ROK much like the recent “Eating Disorders” article. My “20 Reasons” article was mini-viral in itself.
- A minimum of 5 blog posts a week. I’ve been really good at one a day for several months now so I don’t anticipate this being a problem. I do think posting everyday is going to burn me out and be overkill, though.
- 1,000 Twitter followers.
- One dedicated daygame session a week. Minimum of 3 hours. Right now, it’s not feasible to do it every day for me. But…if I’m my own boss in a few years, it will be. This will let me sharpen my skills in the meantime.
- 25 new notches.
- My first threesome.
- Solo nightgame one night a week.
- Get “in” at a local bar, can go hand in hand with the previous point on this list.
- Take my planned Europe/NYC trip and approach at least 250 hundred girls over these two and a half weeks.
- Finally make the mods to my Mustang I want to do.
- Stick to my 21 daily habits.
- Try one new recipe a week.
- Decide where I want to live and make a plan for it.
- Meet more fellow writers/readers in the Manosphere.
- Vegas! At least once. Phil, did your parents buy that damn condo yet?!
Read More: My 21 Daily Goals