I Underestimate Myself

I Underestimate Myself

Melanie Iglesias.  I doubt anyone would argue with me that she’s a beauty.

I don’t give myself enough credit, at times.  When I found this girl a few days ago through Twitter, something looked strikingly familiar about her.  After scouring Google images for several minutes it started to dawn on me – she bears a striking resemblance to one of my main girls I’ve been seeing.

Now, this girl to me, let’s call her H, is someone I’ve become used to since we began seeing each other earlier this year.  H is a few years older than me, and while she is definitely pretty, I’ve done my best to train my male brain to devalue girl’s beauty.  Putting her on a pedestal simply because she has a cute face and a vagina is a surefire way to lose her affection.

Looking at a picture of Melanie versus H, H is a not-quite-as-pretty version, with a paler complexion and not as nice of a body.  Facial shape as well as just overall “cuteness” level is very similar.  But, because of how I’ve trained myself, H is just ordinary to me.  Nothing special.

You know what though?  This time, I’m going to give myself a pat on the back.

• melanieex333 says:

Guys like you are the reason girls have low self-esteem. We want to be pretty in our own way, not compared to anyone. And especially not compared to someone like her.

I don’t understand why you’ve trained your brain to devalue a girl’s beauty. If anything, it should be the opposite. You should respect and appreciate a girl’s beauty more than anything else. Telling her that you think she’s pretty or attractive isn’t going to lose her affection. I’m not sure where you got that idea. For most girls, they’ll become more interested. We want to be complimented and appreciated, not ignored.

• “What, exactly, does “one of my main girls I’ve been seeing” mean? Certainly, not that you’re seeing more than one, I hope.”

That’s exactly what I mean. I’ve got 2-3 girls in a rotation at any one time and I date/sleep around with others.

“As far as your patting yourself on the back, don’t be too quick to do so. I find it extremely rude and sexist the way you describe women. Just because H doesn’t look exactly like a celebrity or model, doesn’t mean she isn’t beautiful. Comparing her to someone like Melanie Iglesias is completely unfair.”

I’m realistic. If you think it’s so rude and sexist, you’re certainly welcome to not read my site.

“I’m not sure where you got that idea. For most girls, they’ll become more interested. We want to be complimented and appreciated, not ignored.”

Which is why the nice guys lavishing mounds of praise on girls for their beauty get to fuck them, right? Naw, I’d rather continue not complimenting girls and getting my dick wet versus complimenting and being friend zoned. Been there, done that.

Ignoring a girl is one of the most powerful tools a man has. Scarcity = moist vagina.

“Instead of patting yourself on the back for finding a girl who is apparently more attractive than your past girls, try respecting each and every one of them. Don’t compare them to celebrities. Look at them for how they are, and you’ll see the beauty in each and every one of them.”

Respecting girls is the worst thing a man can do if he wants to actually have sex with pretty girls. The best way into a girls pants is to basically be sexist.

I didn’t write the rules of the game, but you can be damn sure I’m gonna come ready to play.

• melanieex333 says:

Trust me, I haven’t read any more of your site, nor do I intend to. I just happened to stumble upon this one post.

The only thing I have left to assume from your response is that you must be dealing with the wrong girls. Any girl who has respect for themselves wouldn’t act the way that you explained.

Obviously you’re not looking for any kind of long-term relationship, but when you do, that’s when you’ll have problems. Do what you please now but in the end finding someone who’s going to stay with you will come down to the complimenting you so openly despise.

Sure, you can get a quick and easy girl out of your little master plan. And I’m sure that’s all you’re looking for.

I just hope you’ll actually be able to act like a man and get your morals straight when you start searching for someone to stay with.

• You’re such a typical girl. Please refrain from ever giving any sort of romantic advice to any of your brothers or male friends, because it will fail them miserably.

Long term relationships come down to being a leader and controlling the dynamic of the relationship on many levels

NOT complimenting. It may be easy for you to say this as you are a young, likely attractive girl and everything in your love life comes easy to you. It’s not the same, so please refrain from spouting bullshit advice that will leave many a young man lonely while you get fucked by the strong alpha man.

Regards,
        TM

• melanieex333 says:

If I’m a “typical girl,” then how are you even arguing my point? I thought the “typical girl” doesn’t like being complimented. According to you, the “typical girl” is the one who is common to you, the one who would rather be ignored. If I’m “typical,” then many other girls must be saying what I’m saying, right?

I’ve been in a relationship for 4 years now, so I think I know what I’m talking about as far as long-term relationships. I can’t say that I’ve ever been “fucked by the strong alpha man” so I don’t exactly fit in to that comment.

The guy I’m dating is actually the opposite of your description. He isn’t a “jock” or football player or someone obnoxiously popular. And the reason I started dating him was because he was nice.

He complimented me, not ignored me.

Maybe you should try it. It’ll get you farther than you think.

• Typical girl as in you think your love advice applies to everyone simply because you’re in a happy LTR and think that your advice is applicable to making everyone happy.

In reality, you’re simply clueless.

• melanieex333 says:

When did I say my relationship is happy?

• If you’re not, then he’s most likely not alpha and turning you on. Do you feel like you walk over him too much?

• housticated says:

This is so true! Check out my girly thoughts and events I attend at:

• Well, that was a pretty blatant way of linking to yourself and trying to gain exposure for your own blog.

Nice slutty Jasmine costume.

• housticated says:

Thanks! I actually read yours though haha isn’t following each other and supporting fellow bloggers what it’s all about?

• Yes. It’s all about the links and comments. Who knows, if you write something real interesting along the lines of what I cover perhaps it would inspire a post and link on my end.

I have a hard time believing Houston is all that, though.

• thebastardson says:

dude anytime you describe a girls looks on the Internet you’re supposed to say she’s a 10 or it’s sexist.

• […] girl, Jenna, at 6:30 for a quick drink.  After, I’m tentatively scheduled to meet one of my regulars, H to get drunk at around 9pm.  I also book a date with Andrea for a TBD time on Friday night, if […]

• […] currently at the parents house of my main girl, H, or Holly.  She invited me up last week rather last minute, and I decided that rather than working the […]